MDE making me change my password frequently

JohnD

Original Poster
Recently, MDE has been making me change my password every so often "due to suspicious activity". It just did it again several minutes ago. I used to have the same PW for the longest time and it started doing it this year. This is now the third time I've changed my PW in the last several months.

Now, it could be that I'm logging into MDE a lot more often with the 50th anniversary coming up, particularly checking ADR availability. But I also browse ShopDisney and use Disney+ at home.

Anyone else having this issue?

JohnD

Original Poster
Yes had reports of that happening. Appears to be a new feature and it is trigger happy on what it thinks is suspicious.

Okay. I access the account frequently from my personal laptop, phone, and work desktop (shhh!), not to mention Disney+ on my TV. You'd think it would pick up on those things.

Clamman73

Recently, MDE has been making me change my password every so often "due to suspicious activity". It just did it again several minutes ago. I used to have the same PW for the longest time and it started doing it this year. This is now the third time I've changed my PW in the last several months.

Now, it could be that I'm logging into MDE a lot more often with the 50th anniversary coming up, particularly checking ADR availability. But I also browse ShopDisney and use Disney+ at home.

Anyone else having this issue?
I’ve been getting a bunch of “new sign in account” emails lately when I‘ve always been on the WDW site from my ipad. It’s weird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom