MDE linking tickets question

ibisti

Original Poster
I'm all logged in on MDE and my hotel reservation is showing as are my ADR's. We have also pre paid tickets that are showing on my profile. When I go to look at fastpasses first page it says I need to link a ticket. Do they only become "live" when my 60 days arrive.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Do they only become "live" when my 60 days arrive.
As I understand it -

If the tickets are showing on your MDE then they're "live"
I think the option is - do you have other tickets to link to your account, not that you "need" to link tickets
As a default, it should show that you can make FP at 30 days, that should automatically change when you reach 60 days

Last edited:

Rob562

The OP's confusion comes because presumably the tickets are part of a package. So yes, you'll gain access to FP+ at the 60-day mark and not before. Since you're more than 60 days out from your trip right now, the system thinks you're trying to go in and make FP+ for sometime in the next 30 days and thus is saying "hey, you don't have a ticket that can be used in the next 30 days".

It's been mentioned a few times on here that a couple of the "not-really-an-error error messages" on MDE could be reworded to cut down on confusion.

-Rob

ibisti

Original Poster
Yes we have a package from the UK. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't done something wrong that would stop me makings selections when we got to 60 days (we are at 63 at the moment) and can't wait to get booking! Does the ADR rule apply with 10 days of vacation added to your initial date to make bookings to fastpass?

JasonDeyoung

The OP's confusion comes because presumably the tickets are part of a package. So yes, you'll gain access to FP+ at the 60-day mark and not before. Since you're more than 60 days out from your trip right now, the system thinks you're trying to go in and make FP+ for sometime in the next 30 days and thus is saying "hey, you don't have a ticket that can be used in the next 30 days".

It's been mentioned a few times on here that a couple of the "not-really-an-error error messages" on MDE could be reworded to cut down on confusion.

-Rob
This is correct, they'll go live and in your app at the 60 day mark

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom