MDE Itinerary

montyz81

Original Poster
Is there a way to show the Itinerary for the entire week. I would love to see one view so I can print it out. Yes, I am still someone who prefers a piece of paper in front of me.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Yes, I am still someone who prefers a piece of paper in front of me.
It's good to know that I'm not alone.

I created spreadsheets with ADRs, FP and Parade/Firework times on. I totally agree with you - it is far easier to digest this information in a weekly view

PinnySmart

Yes. Consider picking up a free Windows application - PDF creator:

https://en.pdf24.org/pdf-creator-download.html

I've been using this for years. If you can PRINT a web page (or anything else), you can make a PDF file out of it (the whole thing becomes a virtual printer). That includes any of those "web based confirmations" that Disney sends you :).

Advantage: You can save anything as a PDF - and stuff that PDF onto your Smart Phone. I can carry around ALL my reservation numbers, dining, FastPass data - and I don't care if MDE crashes :). If needed, I can show a CM any data directly captured from the MDE system.

A second thing you should have in your arsenal.... something like LVIEW PRO. THAT application will allow you to PHOTOGRAPH Web Page content - whether the web page likes it or not :). Works WELL on Disney pages that tend to loose image data on PDF creation. This application makes JPGs - pictures that you can ALSO show anyone at WDW, showing THEIR website with THEIR data.

Does anyone at WDW need to pay attention to any of this? Their choice.
And just how will this help the OP view the whole week's itenerary in MDE?

Rob562

While not quite what the OP is looking for, I've often thought that the MDE people need to develop a "My Itinerary" widget as part of the app for Android. Something you can park on a home screen and displays your upcoming itinerary events without having to open the app.

I did that (kinda) by setting up a separate Trip Planning sub-calendar in Google Calendar that I put all of the FP+ and ADR's on. I could then reference it by putting an agenda widget on a side home screen on my phone.

-Rob

Lirael

I was also hoping mDE had something like that. Since I didn't see anything of the kind, I've simply made my own spreadhsete from scratch, with FP+, ADRs, EMH, shows etcetc. It's easier to plan with something like that.

Strangely, my google calendar automatically added my resort reservations, so I'm considering manually adding ADR's there too, so I have stuff on my phone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom