MDE having issues tonight?

cw1982

Original Poster
The ADR section of MDE doesn't seem to want to behave for me right now. Anyone else having problems? It keeps saying there was a problem searching for tables.

BigTxEars

I redid one ADR last night no issues, have not tried today. Give it a 1/2 hour and try again. I have seen it go up and down quickly like that before.

cw1982

Original Poster
I redid one ADR last night no issues, have not tried today. Give it a 1/2 hour and try again. I have seen it go up and down quickly like that before.

Yeah, I've seen it act glitchy before too, but usually on the FP+ side of things. It's no big deal if I can't get it to work tonight... was just trying to make a backup ADR for a different night in case we end up having to juggle a few things around to meet friends at DTD during the week. No worries... not looking for BoG or anything like that lol.

BigTxEars

Yeah, I've seen it act glitchy before too, but usually on the FP+ side of things. It's no big deal if I can't get it to work tonight... was just trying to make a backup ADR for a different night in case we end up having to juggle a few things around to meet friends at DTD during the week. No worries... not looking for BoG or anything like that lol.

I think I have had ADRs at every resturant at some point on this trip :)

Had to change again last night. My oldest son is not coming over from Tampa Bay for dinner with us Tuesday night so I switched from Liberty Tree to Kouzzina since he has no park tickets.

ninjaprincesst

It seems like the whole MDE system has been messed up since Friday. People are having issues with their fastpass + not showing up, their adr not showing up, I have been unable to get my balance for my trip or make a payment online, and all of the character meal locations are showing that they don't accept the dining plan ( which all the cast members assure me this is just a glitch). It seems to me like it needs to be taken down for some major repairs.

Skiff

It's messed up for me when using the website (dining reservations and tickets & passes don't show up) but everything shows up fine on the iPhone app. Never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad we're still 138 days away from our trip!

jlsHouston

I was searching dining for this May trip and then room only prices for August and couldn't get it to load. I gave up after an hour. I haven't looked this morning to see how it's acting

Kuzcotopia

Having trouble logging in at all. It seems to not be accepting my password. It's Friday at about 11:30 EST. Anyone else having this problem at the moment?

Violiav

I was having issues with the mobile app on Friday, but I switched to the computer instead which worked just fine. I have more issues with the app if I try to load it in an area with poor service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom