MDE flash drive in mail today

sparky03

It has a short movie on it that tells you about MM+ and directs you to the My Disney Experience website so you can begin planning your vacation. Probably nothing on it that you don't already know.

JohnD

It has a short movie on it that tells you about MM+ and directs you to the My Disney Experience website so you can begin planning your vacation. Probably nothing on it that you don't already know.

Actually, it has HTML links to two movies on MDE by Edna of the Incredibles explaining MyMagic+ and MDE. The files take up 96k. The drive is 3.5GB or larger, depending on what is mailed to you in their inventory. So, at least you get a cool flash drive with a Mickey symbol that lights up in green when you plug it in for storing your own files.

JohnD

I believe you have to be staying at a resort in early 2014 and have already purchased tix/AP. It also comes with a personalized booklet referencing the resort you're staying in and, in my case, my AP as well as a magnet with handy dates specific to the trip (Begin making FP+ selections/online check in -- same date, arrival date)

disneyfan56

I just received my packet with the flash drive yesterday. I'm a DVC member and had just made a resort reservation for November 2014. I haven't purchased tickets yet, so the criteria for receiving this must just be a room reservation.

DizneyPryncess

We're going in May 2014, and got ours last week. We have a room reservation with tickets. I thought the flash drive was pretty neat, I wasn't expecting it since I hadn't been on the boards in a while. The magnet is a nice touch also, so we don't forget our fastpass + dates.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom