MDE Dining glitch? 1 child / 1 adult, but we are 2 adults

jerseygirl29

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

In October 2015 I booked a trip to WDW with my cousin through AAA for this coming April. We are 24 and 25 years old. We did a MYW package + Dining. On our reservation paperwork and MDE, it says 2 adults for the room, 2 adults 10+ older for the park tickets but the DDP says "2016 table service meals - child, 2016 table service meals - adult, 2016 quick service meals".

I have called my AAA agent and she assured me everything is correct, they have us in their system as 2 adults, not one child and one adult. I chatted with a Disney rep on their website and they say it is a glitch too. I'm still worried.

Has anyone had the same experience? Was there really no problem or did you encounter an issue? I am just worried when we get there we will end up with a children's credit instead of 2 adults for dining. Any input is welcome. :)

TheMouseFan

Hi everyone!

In October 2015 I booked a trip to WDW with my cousin through AAA for this coming April. We are 24 and 25 years old. We did a MYW package + Dining. On our reservation paperwork and MDE, it says 2 adults for the room, 2 adults 10+ older for the park tickets but the DDP says "2016 table service meals - child, 2016 table service meals - adult, 2016 quick service meals".

I have called my AAA agent and she assured me everything is correct, they have us in their system as 2 adults, not one child and one adult. I chatted with a Disney rep on their website and they say it is a glitch too. I'm still worried.

Has anyone had the same experience? Was there really no problem or did you encounter an issue? I am just worried when we get there we will end up with a children's credit instead of 2 adults for dining. Any input is welcome. :)
We had this happen to us before. All was perfectly fine once we got there! As long as Disney says it is correct in their computer, you should be good to go! Have a great trip!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom