MDE App

JillC LI

Original Poster
I linked everyone in my party to my MDE account using our booking confirmation number. Then I downloaded the app to my smartphone. Now I am trying to create a FP+ Party with everyone in the account and it is telling me to enter the confirmation #, but when I do, it tells me this number is already linked to another account. I am signed in under the same name and password. What am I doing wrong?

Goofy4TheWorld

Is it possible someone else in your party has already linked the reservation to their MDE? If not, have you tried logging out and back in on the app? Have you tried using a desktop computer instead of the app?

HauntedMansionFLA

Are you within your 60 day out of your vacation? I've had the same problem and was told to wait till my at the 60 day mark from my scheduled vacation. I'll be following this :)

Herdman

I had a similar problem and had to call the IT help line. I had accidently set up two accounts with the same e-mail address. They were able to delete one of them and now everything works great.

You might not have the exact same problem, but I'd give them a call. The number would pop up on my phone when I got the error message.

JillC LI

Original Poster
Are you within your 60 day out of your vacation? I've had the same problem and was told to wait till my at the 60 day mark from my scheduled vacation. I'll be following this :)

I'm actually not within the 60 days so I know I can't book anything, but I thought I could at least get things set up so I'd be ready to go at 60 days. Maybe not. I'll give them a call @Herdman if I'm still having the problem as I get closer just to be safe. No one else but me could have set up or accessed the account.

Rob562

I'm actually not within the 60 days so I know I can't book anything, but I thought I could at least get things set up so I'd be ready to go at 60 days. Maybe not. I'll give them a call @Herdman if I'm still having the problem as I get closer just to be safe. No one else but me could have set up or accessed the account.

Setting up a "FastPass+ Party" is something you do for each individual FP+ reservation. it's not something to be done beforehand.

And as others have said, if your reservation is a package reservation that includes your park tickets, you will have zero access to the FP+ system until your 60-day mark.

-Rob

HauntedMansionFLA

I was the same way for trying to be super organized and tried to do the same thing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom