Mde app on iPhone & iPad not showing same information

nutsaboutdisneybelfast

Original Poster
Since there was an update in the MDE app the information on my phone app is not accessible. The only things that are showing is my hotel reservations & my ADR's. If I click to go into them it asks me for the res number & name. When I put this in it says that it is linked to another account. I intend to use my phone app rather than my iPad when on WDW is I would really like to get this sorted. Have tried moms panel who didn't get back to me twice . I called disney & they said it should resolve itself in a few days. It has now been over 1 month. Anybody got any advice. I have tried deleting the app & then downloading again. This did not work. Any help from a tech savvy person would be appreciated.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Did you create a different account for your iPad than your iPhone? If your login is exactly the same on both, this [theoretically] can't be possible.

Since it's Disney IT, the impossible is not necessarily surprising though. If your login for both is identical, I would call and ask to talk to MDE support again and have them determine what's going on with your account. There may be a cookie on one or the other device that is messing up your access to your account.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom