MDE and Annual Passholders Page

JohnD

Original Poster
I'm having issues with the Annual Passholders page not recognizing my annual pass. Anyone else have this problem?

Here's the deal: I can log in just fine with my email and password. The Special Offers page shows all offers, including Florida Resident and AP in my case -- 15 total. I can view the MVMCP dates/rates just fine. But when inside the AP section and I click on the Saving Mr. Banks Sweepstakes offer, for example, or the "Passholder Extras" link on the left, I get the following message:

Please pardon our pixie dust while we prepare to roll-out My Disney Experience enhancements for your enjoyment later this year. To add your Passholder affiliation, please visit your profile.
Which then takes me to "Let's Add an Affiliation to Your Profile" page for APs. Okay, I'll bite. I enter my AP number and I get:

The ID number is already linked to an account. Please enter a different ID number or call (407) 939-4357 for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Gee, thanks for telling what I already knew. Now please give me access to Passholder Extras. Sigh. . .

Oh, when I called the number provided above the CM asked me, "Why are you calling this number -- we handle MDE." And I my response is, "Yeah, exactly". "Well, you should be calling AP support." "Then why does MDE say to call your phone number?" "I don't know." Another sigh. . .

Last edited:

weedles

I'm having issues with the Annual Passholders page not recognizing my annual pass. Anyone else have this problem?

Here's the deal: I can log in just fine with my email and password. The Special Offers page shows all offers, including Florida Resident and AP in my case -- 15 total. I can view the MVMCP dates/rates just fine. But when inside the AP section and I click on the Saving Mr. Banks Sweepstakes offer, for example, or the "Passholder Extras" link on the left, I get the following message:

Please pardon our pixie dust while we prepare to roll-out My Disney Experience enhancements for your enjoyment later this year. To add your Passholder affiliation, please visit your profile.
Which then takes me to "Let's Add an Affiliation to Your Profile" page for APs. Okay, I'll bite. I enter my AP number and I get:

The ID number is already linked to an account. Please enter a different ID number or call (407) 939-4357 for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Gee, thanks for telling what I already knew. Now please give me access to Passholder Extras. Sigh. . .

Oh, when I called the number provided above the CM asked me, "Why are you calling this number -- we handle MDE." And I my response is, "Yeah, exactly". "Well, you should be calling AP support." "Then why does MDE say to call your phone number?" "I don't know." Another sigh. . .

I cant even login this morning :banghead: maybe theyre doing site maintenance :confused:

JohnD

Original Poster
They've asked me, "Have you tried another computer?" Well, by today, I've been on my parents', my iPhone, and my work computer. None give me access to Passholder extras. One more to try on my personal laptop. . . .

ABQ

They've asked me, "Have you tried another computer?" Well, by today, I've been on my parents', my iPhone, and my work computer. None give me access to Passholder extras. One more to try on my personal laptop. . . .
Maybe it's an issue of compatibility. If you want to be truly in sync with the Disney database, you'll need something like this.
C64combo.jpg

JohnD

Original Poster
Maybe it's an issue of compatibility. If you want to be truly in sync with the Disney database, you'll need something like this.
C64combo.jpg

Ha! I thought maybe it was an Apple ][+, or maybe an original IBM PC? Actually, I called WDW today. The CM on the phone with me got what I was talking about and her team was troubleshooting. Anyway, not yet resolved for me, but at least they know about it. Of course, the WDW Passholders FB page didn't help matters when they promoted the Savings Mr. Banks Sweepstakes and multiple users chimed in they couldn't log in either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom