MB IN PROCESS?

agorna

Original Poster
image.jpg

I've been checking the status of my magic bands daily, in anticipation of them actually arriving... and it's just been saying they are "in process and will arrive soon".. so my question is for those who have received their bands... did your status ever say when your bands actually shipped?? or did it just remain as in process until it arrived?

it's only been a few days of waitin for me but I'm so eager to get them!

ddrongowski

From what I gather, and mine also did, they ship out of Memphis TN. They sent mine "before 10:30am" delivery. But that might be because I live in TN? Nah...

agorna

Original Poster
image.jpg
my bands arrived today at 9:30 am.. never got any type of notification that the bands shipped and on according to
Disney, my status says they are still processing lol

Spry mom

Mine said that until last night. When I checked this morning it said they had shipped and gave a tracking number. When I tracked it, it showed they were shipped at 10:41pm last night and should arrive by 10:30am today. They arrived at 10:06am! I didn't even know we were eligible for them until Friday when I checked and it said I had zero days to customize and customize by Sept 12 (this was on the 13th), so I quickly customized them since it still let me even though it was past the date. The next three days said they were processing and would be shipped soon. Probably took that long due to it being a weekend.

merry68

My MBs are also in progress. Yay. Looking forward to seeing these things. I am still having mixed feelings about this stuff. But then again, I have always been cynical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom