Animal Kingdom
May 1-31 -- 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Blizzard Beach
May 1-31 -- 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Typhoon Lagoon
May 1-31 -- 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

May E-Ride Nights: May 27 & 30

Park hours are subject to change without notice

I wouldn't mind knowing where that information comes from myself. If you have a secret source, can you tap into it and get me those June hours. I really need to get PS for that Polynesian Luau.

:wave:

wdwfan22

Original Poster
Originally posted by antoinebusby
I wouldn't mind knowing where that information comes from myself. If you have a secret source, can you tap into it and get me those June hours. I really need to get PS for that Polynesian Luau.

:wave:

As much as I would love to help you with the June Hours I'm afraid I can't. Those hours are still TBA. Keep in mind guys and gals that the Disney site is not always quick about posting the updated information. The May hours I posted were correct at the time I posted but will change during the course of the month.

bailey5697

Originally posted by spagofreep
What is the deal with no Spectro Magic at all in May???? THat is my fav. :(

I am literally on the verge of tears here. I have dreamed of my dd seeing SpectroMagic, I have the video online, she is looking so forward to it. How can they do this? I planned on being there every single day of the week so I knew I would catch it at least one day. I know there is a war, and the world is in terrible turmoil right now, but I am so sad about this. :cry:

DVCgirl49

Bailey, sorry about no Spectromagic. But my question is what is up with Future World closing at 6pm??? It's always been 7pm. What's up with that?!?!

bailey5697

Originally posted by DVCgirl49
Bailey, sorry about no Spectromagic. But my question is what is up with Future World closing at 6pm??? It's always been 7pm. What's up with that?!?!

The whole thing is insane. Trust me, I know times are tough. When I read last month about side vendor stands and hours being cut, I was worried. But when they take something away that is going to change my daughters experience, I am really fuming. NO Fantasy in the Sky fireworks, NO SpectroMagic, all things I have laid in her bed at night sharing my childhood memories. I was prepared for serious slashes in hours, but I was not ready for this.
Sorry if I sound bitter. I will shut my mouth so not to tick anyone off. :zipit:

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by bailey5697
The whole thing is insane. Trust me, I know times are tough. When I read last month about side vendor stands and hours being cut, I was worried. But when they take something away that is going to change my daughters experience, I am really fuming. NO Fantasy in the Sky fireworks, NO SpectroMagic, all things I have laid in her bed at night sharing my childhood memories. I was prepared for serious slashes in hours, but I was not ready for this.
Sorry if I sound bitter. I will shut my mouth so not to tick anyone off. :zipit:

If attendance follows the pattern it has been following for the past month now, and will follow throughout April (as evidenced by an extension of hours), your daughter will be seeing Fantasy in the Sky and SpectroMagic. As for the drop in one hour at Future World, this does not apply to the area's most popular attractions (Test Track, Spaceship Earth, Imagination!), so it's not a big deal. While you should not expect great extension in hours, do expect the addition of fireworks during the week and SpectroMagic on Saturday night. The other parks have good hours for you, with Epcot and MGM open 9 am to 9 pm, featuring nightly fireworks, and with Animal Kingdom open 9 am to 5 pm, its usual hours for the off season.

Mr.MouseFan

More than likely, FITS and Spectro will be added at the last minute. I was very upset last year when no Spectro or FITS was scheduled. When we arrived in our hotel room, there was a letter on the table explaining that they both had been added to the Saturday evening schedule. Judging by the fact that they're open later on the Saturdays in May, I think you could probably expect the same thing to happen, bailey5697. Have a great trip!

bailey5697

Originally posted by DogsRule!
While you should not expect great extension in hours, do expect the addition of fireworks during the week and SpectroMagic on Saturday night.

Thank you very much. You put my mind at ease.
When I remember being at WDW a a child the first thing that comes to mind is Spectromagic. But still, if it is not running, dd will have to make her own memories.
Sorry I sounded like such a psycho last night. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom