May 21-23 Trip Report and Tips

I was up there this past weekend and my wife and I stayed at the All Star Sports; lovely little resort by the way; for those of us who have never stayed at a resort below moderate level (we are sans children)

It was HOT HOT HOT; man Im not kidding it was 90 in the shade... between my wife and I we put down 8 bottles of the 24oz Dasani water. The crowds were not too bad. Our longest wait for any attraction was the fast pass for Test Track; 15 mins. Saw wishes and Illuminations. I was able to talk my wife into eating Dinner at Biergarten (ziggy zoggy ziggy zoggy oye oye oye) Once the sun set over Epcot the ale started flowing freely from Germany to Canada.

:::TIP::: One of the best places to watch illuminations un-obstructed is from Canada on the left of the Moosehead cart. No trees and its 15 feet from the Moosehead (If you see Rebecca tell her Jevon said hi and to keep the Moosehead cold for me) :::TIP:::

Well the summer crowds will start to take over and my wife and I will be taking a break until the Beer and Wine Festival (ok ok I know its food and wine) Its just wayyyy to hot to walk around for 9 hours..

Next trip is on October. If anyone is planning to attend the F&W fest send us a PM.

Oh I also walked on Space Mountain 3 times in a row because the queue board was broke and it said 80min wait time so people were running from SM. There was no queue at all.
:drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom