May 2009 Park Hours

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I am...

...waiting on these too, but I don't think we're going to see anything until December, plus the last time I checked, with everything going on with the new ADR system you\we won't be able to make any reservations , until January.

Here's a quote from someone from another thread answering a question about the ADRs for May:

Originally Posted by Mystic
Disney is currently upgrading their dining reservation system so the window for making reservations has been reduced from the days. At present you can only book 180 days for CRT, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's. Everything else can only be booked through March.

My suggestion would be to just keep watching the boards. JP will post any new updates to the reservations window.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

exactly--people can't book ADRs, anyway, and with attendance projected to fall, I'm sure Disney is trying to wait as long as possible before announcing park hours. Just need to be patient with them...

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

As far as I'm aware Disney has been a little less than punctual posting all the park hours since we were expecting the October 2008 hours back in April/May. It seems to be a trend and very much influenced by the economic climate.
That said - Disney ALWAYS adusts the hours during the 6 months they're posted so I can't figure out why they would delay them

Upvote 0

disneynut4u

I'm also waiting on May hours. I check daily to see if they've been posted yet, but no luck. I was told when I called to make a change on my reservation that I couldn't make any dining reservations right now. So I'm going nuts waiting to make my dining plans!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom