May 2007

Yohansonfriend

Hi i was just wondering has anyone been to wdw at end of may/ beg of june only i am thinking of going that time of yer. Also i have been 2 wdw a few times now and have done msot things im thinking is there any thing unusual and special i could do or are there things i mite have missed??

frankd1962

The big thing (for me at least) is over at DS during that time of the year. They have Star Wars Weekends. Some stars and behind the scenes people are there for meet and greets, Star Wars theme parades and events and a few other things. I was there for the first Weekend in 2000 and from what I've seen on other sites, read and heard about, it gets better each year. This will be also the 30th anniversary of Episode IV release.

I'll be there (I'm hoping) the last week of next year's Weekend. Maybe I'll see you there.

Upvote 0

DisneyGal126

I'm also going to Disney at this time and was wondering the same thing. Is it just busy on the Weedend because of the Star Wars stuff or is it busy in general?

Upvote 0

Austin1

Hey guys!
I went in may this past year and are planning a trip on the same dates for next year. I'll try to answer some of your questions. Crowds: If you go in early may there crowds are very minimal to average, we went in the early part of may and the longest wait time was probably around 40 mins for the whole week. Mid may- June is fairly crowded not matter when you are there. Especally when schools start getting out. Aslo, something to remember, if you go in early June be prepared for huge crowds from Gay day. The only park that is effected by Star Wars weekends is MGM.

I've been to WDW 5 times and still havn't come close to doing everything. Since you are going to be there during the summer you might want to consider going to a water park, if you havn't already. Try some nice restaraunts, there are many to choose from. You could do a behind the scenes tour at one of the theme parks. If you really want to splurge you could go on a fireworks cruise on bay lake and watch Wishes or the do the Illuminations cruise. Just a few options to think about.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom