May 17th-24th

Hi Everyone

I am off to the Polynesian and wilderness lodge on May 17th and I will be posting a trip report when i get back and will try and add photos. I am only going for a week this time but still very excited!!!!!
I was just wondering if you guys wanted me to look out for anything in particular e.g crowd lengths or construction info??? or anything in general I don't mind!!
Also would be helpful if anyone has any tips for me before I go!!
Thanks

Nemo14

maleficant said:
Hi Everyone

I am off to the Polynesian and wilderness lodge on May 17th and I will be posting a trip report when i get back and will try and add photos. I am only going for a week this time but still very excited!!!!!
I was just wondering if you guys wanted me to look out for anything in particular e.g crowd lengths or construction info??? or anything in general I don't mind!!
Thanks
Watch out for a balding bearded 50-year-old man with his beautiful blond 21-year-old daughter celebrating her birthday drinking around the world on the 20th or an aging mom and 16-year-old son fight the crowds at SWW in MGM!

Bravesfn1

maleficant said:
Hi Everyone

Thanks

Yeah, if you could get any of pictures of Pirates construction that would be great. I am of course talking about construction outside of the building.

wild01ride

Bravesfn1 said:
Yeah, if you could get any of pictures of Pirates construction that would be great. I am of course talking about construction outside of the building.

Pirates Construction??? :eek:

How about the blonde 21 year-old daughter!! :slurp:

(j/k, j/k, j/k...no disrepect, of course! But if you did have some pictures...)

Nemo14

wild01ride said:
Pirates Construction??? :eek:

How about the blonde 21 year-old daughter!! :slurp:

(j/k, j/k, j/k...no disrepect, of course! But if you did have some pictures...)
In your dreams!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom