Maximizing days on PHP??

MinnieMe

Original Poster
My husband, daughter and I went to WDW last year on 7-day PHP (plus). His pass and her pass have 3 days left; mine has 4 days left (had to go back home for one day for a funeral). We want to go again in October and carry my mom. We need four days per person. If we purchase a 6-day PHP for my mom, can we use one pass to admit two people in one day? I mean, effectively using two days in one, not trying to sneak in w/o paying somehow. Or will we just need to buy Mom a four-day pass and then two single-day tickets for DH and DD, which will limit our park-hopping capability for one day?

csm7030

I understand your idea, but I don't think that you will be able to use the same ticket for two people in the same day. The computer will not read it that way when you insert your pass.

You will have to go with your second idea and buy a four-day pass and then two single-day tickets.

iluvstitch

I don't think they would let two people in a park using one pass- even if it uses two days on it. You do want to go in the parks at the same time, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom