Mardi Gras 2007

kirst_al UK

Original Poster
Does anyone know or heard anything about the Mardi Gras in 2007? We are visiting from the UK April/May time and after going to celebrations on our last trip we were hoping to go again - found nothing on the website apart from a "grad bash" which is on around the time we thought the Mardi Gras would be?

:veryconfu

IOACentralRadio

Mardi Gras is usually in the last part of Feb, to the middle of April. Thats about it. They will most likely have some of the same favorites like Kool and the Gange, Earth Wind and Fire and KC and the Sunshine Band. Past that, I cant say.

kirst_al UK

Original Poster
Yes - i think we caught it during our first week there in April '05.

Was just wondering if it was actually on during '07 - ive been looking but found nothing.

K

Yellow Shoes

Mardi Gras is February 20, 2007.
Unless WDW does an extended celebration, you will miss it.

Easter is April 8, 2007, but it looks like you'll miss that as well if you are visiting later in the month.

Are you sure you're talking about Mardi Gras and not the Flower and Garden Festival? Those musical groups sound like the Flower Power Concert Series.

kirst_al UK

Original Poster
Oh right - thanks for that - it is the universal mardi gras you are talking about isnt it :veryconfu

Just with you saying about WDW "extending it" - im confused?

We made sure that we dont visit over easter as £/$'s rocket !!

K

Yellow Shoes

mea culpa

I didn't realize I was posting in a UNIVERSAL thread.
I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about then--except the dates for Mardi Gras and Easter.

Sorry......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom