March Trip

Madhatter12

Hello!

I have been to the world about a dozen or so times, all in June. I am taking a trip March 8th-12th and am curious about crowds and the weather. There will be three of us and we are so used to the scorching heat and massive crowds of June we aren't too sure what to expect. Is this time frame really busy with spring break? Any advice you be great!! Thanks

Walt Disney1955

I used to always go during Spring break. It is different in Canada than in Florida but it is always still in March. The crowds aren't that bad during this time. Heck, WDW is almost always busy. The weather is nice, a little chilly to swim at the pool at night at times but nice during the day. Definitely NOT scorching hot if that is what you are looking for.

Upvote 0

RubyLee

I go frequently in March and if you're used to June, March crowds of cheerleaders and spring break kids will probably seem like a breeze!

I will say afternoon showers occur seemingly without warning so pack a poncho! I've suffered from sticker shock purchasing a desparate Disney poncho while vacationing in March. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom