March please :)

Alix26

Original Poster
Anyone been to WDW in march give me some realistic experiences with weather?

Im going on the 18th for 15 days including 3 nights DCL in Bahamas, so anyone been to the Bahamas in march too?

thanks!!!:happy:

HollyAD

I have had mixed experiences in March. We went out of Miami last year on DCL in March and it was only 59 degrees. I have also visited in March and had great weather. Once we got away from the coast and on to Cozumel it was fine. If there hadn't been so much wind it would have felt 10 degrees warmer!

OSUgirl77

WDW in March can be iffy, although it's usually not too cold. I have also been to the Bahamas in March, it was hot and humid, but sunny. I think you should be fine. :)

Alix26

Original Poster
WDW in March can be iffy, although it's usually not too cold. I have also been to the Bahamas in March, it was hot and humid, but sunny. I think you should be fine. :)

Okay we went in Feb last year and it was really warm, so I figured March would be the same. But I suppose Florida is unpreditable. It has to be warm enough for shorts and t shirts though surely. Thanks

MorganKelly

We had great weather on our March trip but the evenings were chilly. We usually wore shorts during the day but if we left and returned in the evening, we changed to jeans with a light jacket.

Alix26

Original Poster
We had great weather on our March trip but the evenings were chilly. We usually wore shorts during the day but if we left and returned in the evening, we changed to jeans with a light jacket.
Thanks, as long as i get some good weather after a long cold winter here in England.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom