March Crowds, Mardi Gras Celebration, E-Ride nights

Xfiles1978

Original Poster
I will be down in WDW the first week of March. How are the crowds at that time? Also I read something about a Mardi Gras Celebartion on Pleasure Island at this time as well. Anyone know anything about this? How is it? Does anyone know if there are E-Ride nights at that time as well?

jwbeck3

Hey, I live in New Orleans and have gone to WDW for the past 16 years for Mardi Gras. The crowds are not that bad at all. The only time it is bad is when it falls the same week as Presidents Week. You will notice many people from New Orleans as schools are off all week. Last year I noticed many Canadians as well. There are normally E-Ride nights, and I know they used to have a Mardi Gras parade at PI but I am not sure if they still do. I do know that Universal has some type of Mardi Gras Celebration though. Mardi Gras is the week before you are going, but if PI has something, it will probably last a few weeks.

MagicalMonorail

I live in Louisiana too and might be going during Mardi Gras. I'm only off of school 2 days, Monday and Tuesday. Chances are I may be able to go to just 2 parks. Which ones should I go to and which are least crowded? Thanks for the info!

Pixie Duster

Spring break is pretty heavy, and spring break is usually from the second week in march until first week in April due to variations across the country. Last year at AK we did Parti Gras, one night special event, I wish we would do it again...

MicBat

Originally posted by Disneyfan81
I live in Louisiana too and might be going during Mardi Gras. I'm only off of school 2 days, Monday and Tuesday. Chances are I may be able to go to just 2 parks. Which ones should I go to and which are least crowded? Thanks for the info!
YIKES! What school are you at?!

I will ALSO be at WDW during Mardi Gras this year! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom