March/April/May

TheLand45

Original Poster
I've read a lot of posts about March being too cold sometimes and May getting too hot. I've been in March and expirenced a cold week, but I haven't been in May, but what I'm wondering is what about in between mid April. Has anyone been and what is the weather like morning/night?

BAD311

As you said in March it can still be a little too cold, but I've been watching the weather for all of March and it's been in the high 70's low 80's all month.

We typically go in mid-April after spring break, this year we'll be going April 17th to the 22nd and the weather is usually awesome, low 80's not humid at all.

We went last year in the middle of May and it was in the high 80's and more humid, beautiful weather like in April, but a little too warm for my blood and it was busier.

Remember most of spring breakers are going to Orlando between now and mid April from around the country, 3rd weekend of April is great.

desertrat

I have been the last 2 years middle of May, and it was hot. I live in Arizona so I am used to extreme heat. It's similar to May in Az hot but not unbearably hot like July and August. The nights are perfect. I would think April would be perfect were going the the last 2 weeks of April next year, and are hoping for some 85 degree temps instead of the 95 we have had in May.

latina44870

We are taking our first ever disney world vacation april 19th - april 24th. We are in ohio and I'm not sure what to pack for florida weather. Will the nights be chilly? Will I need to bring jeans and hoodys? I see from above some have said it is a great time to go and it is 80's during the day. so tank top weather then?

We are taking our first ever disney world vacation april 19th - april 24th. We are in ohio and I'm not sure what to pack for florida weather. Will the nights be chilly? Will I need to bring jeans and hoodys? I see from above some have said it is a great time to go and it is 80's during the day. so tank top weather then?

You are correct mid 80's in the day and 60's at night tank tops for the day maybe a light sweater for night

SMS55

April is like the transition month from the cooler, drier winter weather to the warmer, wetter summer weather. Mornings should still be pleaseant and the afternoons will start to get warm. It should tolerable as the humidity hasn't made a full return. Their will be some wet days but it's not too bad. Once you get into May you are in the summer pattern of warmer and more humid. The later into the month the more summery the weather and the more likelyhood it will rain in the afternoon. Just get a poncho and you'll be fine. Us locals are used to it. As long as their is n lightning, you have nothing to worry about.

Greene

Thank you for the information, me and my daughter were about to go there in late March but I don't want to get frozen :) I'll think about April

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom