Manta Ride

jesslane19

Original Poster

Hi All,

Has anyone been on then new manta ride here at seaworld coming to america for 2 weeks at teh beginning of Aug is it worth paying for seaworld to go on the manta ride i have been to seaworld many times in the past not sure whether to go back just for this ride

Please Reply

CAPTAIN HOOK

I haven't ridden it but I wouldn't recommend paying park entry JUST to ride Manta. SeaWorld is a great day out and if you're planning on doing the park then by all means ride the ride

Rabflmom

I haven't ridden it but I wouldn't recommend paying park entry JUST to ride Manta. SeaWorld is a great day out and if you're planning on doing the park then by all means ride the ride

I would! The ride is awesome. It is the best coaster in Florida right now. While in the park there is a whole lot of other stuff to see, too. Night time shows this summer are better than ever this year, too.

sillyspook13

I would! The ride is awesome. It is the best coaster in Florida right now. While in the park there is a whole lot of other stuff to see, too. Night time shows this summer are better than ever this year, too.

Ditto! The park has changed quite a bit in the last few years. I say go for it and have fun!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom