Mama Melrose - Fantasmic! Package....Help!!!

Tiggerluver

Have heard different things about Mama Melrose Italian Restaurant and its menu offered with the Fantasmic! Dinner Package. If you have eaten there with the package, please let me know what the menu options were. Is it a limited menu? Is it different from the regular menu? etc..... Thanks for any information you can give me.:wave:

tigsmom

We did it a few years ago. There is a definate limited menu...you get a salad, some flatbread and then a choice of entree (we chose lasagna [3 portions] and I had salmon) and a tiramisu for dessert. Not sure what they are offering now. Was it worth it? We though so and we usually return for a meal every trip. :wave:

Upvote 0

kerry hyde

We have done the Fantasmic! package a number of times and always eat at Mama Melrose. The food is really good although I suppose there isnt a huge selection. The Fantasmic package is 28.99 for adults and 10.99 for kids. This consists of your choice of a wood fired flatbread, salad, a dinner entree and tiramisu as desert. The flatbreads are really nice and the service has always been really good too. You do get to choose of the usual menu so you do have the same selection regardless. Drinks are not included in the package but I've always found it worthwhile as you get a nice dinner and good seats to Fantasmic without having to wait!!!:sohappy: . I would certainly recommend it.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

SallyShine said:
What if you're on the dining plan? Do the dinner options change?

I don't think so, but it (and Hollywood and Vine) are one point (choice...whatever its called) where the Brown Derby is 2.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

kerry hyde said:
We have done the Fantasmic! package a number of times and always eat at Mama Melrose. The food is really good although I suppose there isnt a huge selection. The Fantasmic package is 28.99 for adults and 10.99 for kids. This consists of your choice of a wood fired flatbread, salad, a dinner entree and tiramisu as desert. The flatbreads are really nice and the service has always been really good too. You do get to choose of the usual menu so you do have the same selection regardless. Drinks are not included in the package but I've always found it worthwhile as you get a nice dinner and good seats to Fantasmic without having to wait!!!:sohappy: . I would certainly recommend it.

We definately had a different menu than the regular dinner because when they found out we were doing the package they brought us a different and quite limited menu.

Upvote 0

loriwdunn

I tried the package at Mama Melrose. It wasn't bad; I am glad I did it once but I probably wouldn't do it again. The menu selection wasn't my favorite.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom