Making the most of Fast passes

linzikbd

Original Poster
Hey Everyone

I am looking at the fast pass system, so as I have come to understand it you can pre book 3 fast passes on different tiers in accordance to their popularity.

So how do we make the most and get as many fast passes per day or is it limited to three a day?

Many thanks

152 days left until i can relax

JasonDeyoung

Hey Everyone

I am looking at the fast pass system, so as I have come to understand it you can pre book 3 fast passes on different tiers in accordance to their popularity.

So how do we make the most and get as many fast passes per day or is it limited to three a day?

Many thanks

152 days left until i can relax
Pick and book your first 3 for each day at a certain park. If you want to use more than 3 book them as early as possible. Once the first 3 are used you then can proceed to any kiosk at any park and book the 4th then 5th then 6th etc with what's left available. The first 3 are only available at one park, after that you may park hop and use the next ones at any of the parks.

Also once you have the original 3 booked you can also go in a edit times and experiences if you want to try and move them around. Also after you use the original 3, when u go to a kiosk and select the extra FP after its confirmed you can go into your MDE app and change times etc as well.

Last edited:

JasonDeyoung

Awesome thank you so much. I am glad it sounded quite limiting only three per day.
Well, originally it was! The park hopping and extra FP option is a fairly recent addition last year. It's really easy, might seem overwhelming and confusing but it's easy and I love it, you'll hear the good and the bad. Just don't get frustrated with it and you'll be golden :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom