Making Reservations for 7

ntantaros

Original Poster
I'm going to Disney with a group of 7 in December. I've heard the larger the group the less likely to get a good reservation at one of the more popular dining destinations (Royal Tale, Be Our Guest). Any suggestions? Should I make reservations on line or call when the time is right?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hopefully you have a reservation at a Disney resort with a stay of 4 days or greater so you can take advantage of the 180 days +10 booking window for dining.

If you do not, getting a table at Be Our Guest will be near impossible for a party of 2 let alone 7 at only 180 days out.

If you do have a Disney resort reservation you will want to go online at 6:00 AM EST at your 180 day mark and make your reservations for the harder to get restaurants first. It will also help if you push the harder to get reservations out to the end of your trip (Be Our Guest is usually booked solid at about 184-185 days out)

If you have problems booking online, call Disney Dining no later than 7:00 AM on the same morning.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yes - we have reservations at Wilderness lodge. For 6 days. Thanks for the info.
You should be good then.

It would be a good idea to make sure everything is in order on your online Disney account at least a week prior to your 180 day mark. You don't want to be at the zero hour and find out something is wrong.

It is also wise to expect problems online. The site frequently crashes as everyone and their brother will be doing the same thing you are at the exact same time.

CAPTAIN HOOK

If you don't get what you want when you make your bookings, remember to keep checking the website (for the next 179 days). Peoples plans change and so do their dining reservations

Weather_Lady

I'm going to Disney with a group of 7 in December. I've heard the larger the group the less likely to get a good reservation at one of the more popular dining destinations (Royal Tale, Be Our Guest). Any suggestions? Should I make reservations on line or call when the time is right?

Try first online (the online ADR system opens an hour before you can call, anyway, so first try online at 180 days out). If there are any ADRs you can't get online, then call. The CMs on the phone have creative options for larger parties (like reserving "split tables," meaning 2 tables for 4 that can be pushed together, instead of a single table for 8) that the online system can't offer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom