Making FP+ when staying at 2 onsite resorts

DVCPluto

Original Poster
Due to airfare being less expensive the day before our original arrival day (8/16), we are flying in on 8/15 and get an extra day in the parks (thank you wacky airlines!!)

We wanted to make this a smart economical decision so we are staying at All Star Sports for the night of 8/15. On 8/16, we'll transfer to BLT for the rest of our stay.

So... can I make FP+ selections for the entire length of our stay 60 days out from 8/15? Or do I need to wait until 60 days out from 8/16 to make FP+s for the days we are at BLT?

Both stays show up on MDE. Thanks!!

DVCPluto

Original Poster
Not a package. We're staying on DVC points at BLT. Paid cash with an AP discount at Sports.

JasonDeyoung

Oh, well if you have an AP you should be able to make them the 15th. I have an AP and it lets me book FP 30 days out so having a resort it always let me at 60 so you should be able to at the 60 day I'd assume. Never done a split stay though. Guess worst case scenario book the ones you can the 15th, rest of them the 16th but if I had to guess, you should be able to the 15th

DVCPluto

Original Poster
Oh, well if you have an AP you should be able to make them the 15th. I have an AP and it lets me book FP 30 days out so having a resort it always let me at 60 so you should be able to at the 60 day I'd assume. Never done a split stay though. Guess worst case scenario book the ones you can the 15th, rest of them the 16th but if I had to guess, you should be able to the 15th

Those were my thoughts too. Once I make them, I'll let you know what worked.

Thanks!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Split stay as long as staying all on site as you are doing you can make them 60 days out for the whole stay. Have done many split stays with regular tickets and annual passes. It's always 60 days out if staying on site regardless what type of ticket you have or if you do a split stay. :)

DVCPluto

Original Poster
Split stay as long as staying all on site as you are doing you can make them 60 days out for the whole stay. Have done many split stays with regular tickets and annual passes. It's always 60 days out if staying on site regardless what type of ticket you have or if you do a split stay. :)

Awesome! Thanks for the info :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom