Making a WDW Calendar

David

Original Poster
We're going back down in October and I thought I might like to make a calendar for 2005 as stocking stuffers at Christmas. I want to use pictures that might relate to a particular month. I know that some of you may be able to fill in the blanks or have better suggestions, so just send me any ideas you may have. These are the ideas I have so far and my reasons on using them:

January: Fireworks and the Castle (New Year fireworks)
February: Queen of Hearts (Yep, I know you don't think of her as a Valentine, but I thought if might be "different"
March: Off Kilter (St. Patrick's Day)
April:
May: Blizzard Beach (no holiday, just summer in general)
June:
July: US Flag in American Adventure (July 4)
August
September
October: MNSSHP (Halloween)
November: Liberty Tavern (Thanksgiving)
December Summerland Golf Course (Christmas)

Let me know any ideas or suggestions to help.

Kwit35

April - Nice shot of the flowers in Epcot, or the flowers in the front of MK for spring flowers
August - Something from Splash Mountain. That ride always reminds me of the lazy days of summer.
December - If you have any pictures of the tree in MK, it is beautiful.

Ringo8n24

September reminds me of the scenery at WL. The atmosphere sets up that fall is on the horizon with the coziness and serenity of the place or it could be All Star Sports coinciding with football season starting.

For February, you could also use a picture of Cinderella's castle from Valentine's Day that has it decorated with hearts at night. That one is pretty cool.

brkgnews

A few of suggestions...

October -- Haunted Mansion
July -- A photo of Ben Franklin standing on the statue of liberty torch (from American Adventure)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom