Make your own CD

plutoguy32

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they still have the "Make your own CD" stands in the parks? There used to be one in each park.

aimster

I'm glad I made my CD when I did, but now I kind of wish I had put on different tracks than some of the ones I picked. Oh well. I wish they'd do this again because it's really a unique souvenir from visiting the parks.

plutoguy32

Original Poster
I really wish I would have made one when I had the chance.... with different tracks than the "official" Disney CD's! :hammer:

tigger248

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
I heard they were popping up in Disneyland again, so maybe they will show up at WDW.

I really hope they show up in WDW again because I never had the opportunity to do one. I didn't know they existed until it was too late. I overlooked it in 1997 and by the time I revisited in 2000 they were already gone.:cry:

If not in WDW at least they're coming back to disneyland because I'm trying to get out there for next years 50th anniversary.:)

aimster

They were at WDW through at least the first half of 2000 because the CD I made at Downtown Disney is dated May 6, 2000.

Jerm

The ones they put back here in DL are not like the old ones. They just give you the chance to get stuff that was put out years ago on record on cd. We have stuff like the Tiki Room and CBJ for the parks. They also put on stuff from flims and TV shows. It really is just anything Disney has the rights to they are making avaliable.

Anyone have the full tracks from WDW? I was able to grab a few the 2 times I went but now i look and am sad I missed out on some.

J

tigger248

I didn't go until September, but now that I think about it, it could've been in 2001 when I wanted to make one because I also went in July 2001. I don't know. Just that by the time I woke up and noticed that it existed I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. I was so mad at myself for not noticing they existed because the way I discovered it was by reading some old park brochures I found in my desk drawer. I had the resources just didn't use them.

plutoguy32

Original Poster
Thanks for the information everyone. I hope they bring them back soon...maybe a stand at DTD??? I wish I had made one when I had the chance! I guess now I will have to keep going back to hear my favorite songs in person! :lol:

aimster

Originally posted by plutoguy32
Thanks for the information everyone. I hope they bring them back soon...maybe a stand at DTD???

When they had them, there were 2 kiosks at Downtown Disney. They were int he building that houses the glass store and the create your own airbrush t-shirt thing. That's where I made my CD. I would love to see them back as it was really a unique souvenir you could put together yourself.

Scooter

I bought one of these at Animal Kingdom.

I have the whole monorail spiel on mine.
I 'm glad I got one before they shut them down, but They were very expensive...you only got 10 tracks for $20.

I remember it took my wife and I forever to figure out which songs/tracks we wanted on ours.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom