Major Props To The CM's at Reservations

CrackerJack

Original Poster
I just have to share this experience with the collective. It is truly an example of Disney Magic.

Being the prepared Disney junkie that I am, I made my October rezzies many months ago. When the 5+2 deal came out, I rushed to my phone to set up an October vacation (after convincing the wife that we NEEDED to go again this year).

90 days before each day we were going to be there, I was on the phone at 7AM making my PS rezzies. The dear wife thought I was insane. I thought it was wonderful to start each day with a dose of Disney.

A few weeks ago, I got accepted to graduate school. I scheduled my classes with no concern regarding the vacation because I was told that it was not a big deal to miss a class. As classes began last week, I found that the info regarding missing classes was wrong and I would be penalized grade-wise for missing classes. So I begin stressing ... I want to begin classes but also have been looking forward to this trip. :veryconfu

Many options come to mind. I try to move the trip to another week but am unsuccessful in my attempt. I begin freaking .....

Dear wife comes to my rescue and is open to going other weeks. So I give Disney another call. A delightful gal helps me to move the trip back 3 weeks (where I would miss 1 class rather than 4).

This morning I make calls for other issues. I had to return MNSSHP tix. Check. I had to reschedule the Segway tour at EPCOT. Check. I had to reschedule Cirque de Soliel tix. Check. Lastly I had to reschedule the PS rezzies. I was able to get California Grill, Le Cellier, Crystal Palace, and the Mama Melroses Fantasmic package. Cindy's Royal Table was lost in translation though :(

I was just really impressed by the service of the scheduling folks. This was a very easy process and their respect and patience was very appreciated. It is awesome that even scheduling a vacation can get you in touch with the Disney Magic !!!

So it is now November 7-13 at CBR !!!!! A little longer wait but a good chance of seeing Stitch.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom