Main Street USA now scrim free!

scott7302

oh wow!!!

I have been watching the progress of this since January, I was getting really nervous as I am going in January with my friend who has not been there before and I really wanted to show it to him in the best light possible, especially main street...

I am so happy!! It looks great also... :ROFLOL:

Mickey_777

Between this and Pooh, MK is definitely looking great these days. Now if we can only get brick sidewalks on Main street...

nolatron

Did the walls and stuff at Casey's Corner come down? Did I miss that?

I'll be there in just over a week. Can't wait to see all this freshness in person!

rodserling27

Yes walls down. MSUSA is wall-less! :)

Thank goodness!! The scrims really ruin the sight lines and "magic," though I understand they are necessary so they can make it look great.
I can't WAIT to get down there in January and see the beauty. It will look so...dare I say...fantasmic!! :p

Nice! Ill be there in 14 days, 20 hours. Casey's Corner is my first place to visit each visit, always get a steak and cheese sub and fries!! Looking forward to a funnel cake and hot chocolate by the castle too...among other things...excitement is building!

rsoxguy

The photos look great, and it seems that they timed it perfectly for the Holidays. I had wondered how the scrims would look on their televised parade. I should have known that the work would be scheduled accordingly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom