Main Street Trolley tracks

Raineman

Well, you could walk on the sidewalks instead of the middle of the street, you could not walk down the middle of the street where the tracks are, or you could have some awareness of your surroundings and be careful when you are walking over the tracks. But ripping the tracks out HAS to be the best solution. I think there are many people in the world that need to learn how to accurately determine the root cause of a problem....

JIMINYCR

I know where the trolley tracks are. I can avoid tripping over them if I watch where I put my feet. I've tripped into more scooters, strollers and guests who stop short or cross abruptly in front of me than the tracks. I've also seen people catch their feet on the wooden planks on the Boardwalk and the wooden walkway around Frontierland. I've watched people trip walking up the steps to the train platform. The uneven paths around AK can also be treacherous for some. So lets rip everything up and pave everything even and flat. If you have feet youre gonna trip up somewhere, sometime. It cant be avoided.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom