Main Street Electrical Parade

JBloom1029

Original Poster
If it's true that MSEP is coming back to DCA then tell me who came up with it because they might not realize California has a bot of an energy problem and MSEP involves what else but...electricity...a lot of it!! I just saw Arsenio Hall talking about this on Jay Leno's lightless show and I found it to be very intersting that Disney would put a major energy parade in the midstof a crisis like this.

Yfoog

The Disney Electrical Parade actually saves power. The floats obtain their energy from batteries, not extension cords connected to Edison outlets. Plus, what happens to all the peripheral lighing along the parade route? That's right, it gets turned off!!

lnsemsf

They may run on batteries, but dont those batteries then have to be recharged which sucks you prescious power? I hope the state bans the parade and requires it to come back to WDW where I can see it again, best thing they ever had here!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I imagine the Power requriements of MSEP are insignificant when compared to attractions like Cal Screamin' - which uses huge amounts of power to launch the train with LSM motors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom