Main feature pool at Disney's Caribbean Beah Resort to close for lengthy refurbishment in early 2024

surfsupdon

Was this just announced today? Like surprise you booked months ago but guess what our awesome pool will be closed in a few weeks. For months. Yikes!

NelleBelle

We've not stayed here...Is it a good place to stay?
weve Not stayed here either but I do really love the theming of the resort. Also love the convenience of the Skyliner. But it is HUGE! Even just the walk from the skyliner to Sebastian’s seemed quite a hike. Am also not a big fan of the internal buses/multiple stops going and returning from the parks. We stayed at OKW last year and love the resort, but will likely not stay here again unless we have a car For the same reasons that CBR has.

Eric Graham

weve Not stayed here either but I do really love the theming of the resort. Also love the convenience of the Skyliner. But it is HUGE! Even just the walk from the skyliner to Sebastian’s seemed quite a hike. Am also not a big fan of the internal buses/multiple stops going and returning from the parks. We stayed at OKW last year and love the resort, but will likely not stay here again unless we have a car For the same reasons that CBR has.
I did enjoy the Skyliner the last time I stayed, especially walking around the Riviera and having a bite to eat there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom