mailing address?

tarabl

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone knew of an address to write to Disney regarding an idea I have for them for sales. I'm not trying to "sell" them anything just have an idea that would benefit them if they choose to sell certain items.

Thanks

kal1484

Disney will not accept any unsolicited ideas from any source for any reason. Legal issues would get in the way, and that is why they hire people to think of ideas for them. Any outside ideas or suggestions will be ignored and never thought of again. Not saying that your idea is bad, but you might wanna say your 37 cents. But you can still share it with us on the boards.

tarabl

Original Poster
Sure I'll share. I was at Disney in 2000 and just got back from our recent trip. We have a dog who is like our third child. I've looked high and low for dog toys or dog biscuits in the shape of mickey. Anything dog related. No such luck. I even tried the kennels.

I thought maybe they might consider selling these items. If not in a store already there maybe setting up a small stand or store ....maybe Pluto's Playhouse????

NowInc

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
Disney will not accept any unsolicited ideas from any source for any reason. Legal issues would get in the way, and that is why they hire people to think of ideas for them. Any outside ideas or suggestions will be ignored and never thought of again. Not saying that your idea is bad, but you might wanna say your 37 cents. But you can still share it with us on the boards.

I couldnt have said it better myself!

NowInc

Originally posted by tarabl
Sure I'll share. I was at Disney in 2000 and just got back from our recent trip. We have a dog who is like our third child. I've looked high and low for dog toys or dog biscuits in the shape of mickey. Anything dog related. No such luck. I even tried the kennels.

I thought maybe they might consider selling these items. If not in a store already there maybe setting up a small stand or store ....maybe Pluto's Playhouse????

I actually love that idea...i could totally see disney doggy toys...i just dont think there is much of a market for them IN the parks..

Cheryl

Believe me, when we go on vacation, I ALWAYS buy a souvenior for our doggy at home! Unfortunately I was unable to find anything at WDW as well so I ended up buying a frisbee to play catch with her. That was one expensive dog toy! :lol: But she absolutely loves to run and catch frisbees! Your idea sounds great!:D Maybe they'll catch onto the Scooby Snacks that I just found for dogs at the supermarket!:cool:

Cheryl:sohappy:

Steamboat_Kevin

That is such a good idea, Tarabl. But I couldn't buy a toy for my doggy, she just rips them up. I once bought her a squeaky newspaper and within 30 minutes it was all ripped up! :D
-Kevin

NowInc

Originally posted by WDWManic
Why arnt they excepting?

Liability..

To save them the hassle of getting sued if they DO use the idea. It happens too much in the world...so they have instated a policy that basically states that anything unsolisited gets instantly ignored...sad...i know.

TURKEY

Originally posted by NowInc

Liability..

To save them the hassle of getting sued if they DO use the idea. It happens too much in the world...so they have instated a policy that basically states that anything unsolisited gets instantly ignored...sad...i know.

I also thought the policy said something about any unsolicited material sent to them becomes Disney property and you loose all rights too it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom