Magicial Express Question

tmcherok

I don't know if anyone can help me, but I will be going to WDW in Sept. and signed up for the Magical express. I am flying from Ohio to Atlanta then to Orlando. The page for the magical express doesn't show anything from ohio just from Atlanta to Orlando. Does this sound like they aren't going to get my luggage or what? Sorry if I sound like an idiot, this is my first time ever traveling without my parents! THanks

Bluewaves

you might want to check with Disney on this one , but generally when flying the luggage follows you without you having to go and get it and move it from plane to plane, my guess is that they are probably just concerned with the portion of the flights that they will be responsible for getting the luggage from, If you were getting the bags yourself you wouldn't ask where is the luggage from the flight from ohio, you'd say where are the bags from the flight that just came in from atlanta. Just my guess but I wouldn't worry too much about it for my two cents I think you'll be fine , have fun traveling without your parents, I remember the first time I did it and it was so much more relaxing then traveling with them, lol.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom