MagicBands Shipped to Resort?

Newlife276

Original Poster
I was wondering if it's normal for the MagicBands to be shipped to the resort instead of your home?

I made MYW package reservations 3 months ago, I customized my MB & confirmed my address (I live in Virginia).

Yesterday was the last day to customize (our trip is 1 month away) & when I looked at my MB order this morning it said our MB are shipping to the resort. :(

officialtom

We're Canadian and that's how it works for us. Our next trip is in 9 days, and this morning we got an email from Disney with a UPS tracking number showing our Magic Bands package going from Memphis to Lake Buena Vista. Can't wait to slap em on!

Innkeeper's Club

We're Canadian and that's how it works for us. Our next trip is in 9 days, and this morning we got an email from Disney with a UPS tracking number showing our Magic Bands package going from Memphis to Lake Buena Vista. Can't wait to slap em on!
Just wondering how did you get a UPS tracking number for them? I'm also Canadian and this past December I was not able to track my MagicBands after they were sent to the Boardwalk. Now they were still there when we arrived, so it's not that big of a deal.

officialtom

Just wondering how did you get a UPS tracking number for them? I'm also Canadian and this past December I was not able to track my MagicBands after they were sent to the Boardwalk. Now they were still there when we arrived, so it's not that big of a deal.
We got an email from Disney saying out magic bands had shipped. I clicked the UPS number and it showed their path.

Innkeeper's Club

We got an email from Disney saying out magic bands had shipped. I clicked the UPS number and it showed their path.
Oh really, because we never got an email saying that.

Again it's not a big deal because I know for my next trip this August the MagicBands and colours I selected will be there when we arrive. It's just the first time I thought since they are not mailed to Canada maybe we won't get the ones we want and etc, since it was still a brand new thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom