MagicBand, Tickets, and Memory Maker

totaldisneygirl

Original Poster
I just received my MagicBands (YAY!!) but had a few questions! Are my tickets automatically synched to the bands? Is my Memory Maker? I'm a Florida Resident and used the Florida Resident offer in the link below to book my vacation. When I open my reservation though, it shows my tickets are linked to the reservation but the memory maker is not. Is there something else I have to do or is there something else I'm waiting on?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/florida-resident-summer-package/

Amyleigh

I received a card in the mail after I purchased my memory maker (a month ago). When I logged onto My Disney Experience my memory maker was linked to my magic bands. I did not have to do anything. I didn't even use the card and I wasn't sure what it was for. Maybe your card will arrive soon and you can link it then.

Rob562

I don't really know anything about Memory Maker, but with everything else if it's linked to your MDE profile your Band can access it. So if your park tickets are linked to your profile, then your Band will work for park admission.

-Rob

totaldisneygirl

Original Poster
So I called Disney this morning and they informed me that apparently the MM won't show until I check in. They said it was to minimize confusion in case I had to change my vacation dates etc... Thanks for the help though!

Karenb64

When you purchased the MM, you should have been give a confirmation number. I would try using that number to link MM. I'm a TA and in the short amount of time MM has been up and running, I've found that sometimes it automatically links and sometimes you have to do it manually. I've also found that when I call for information, the cast member doesn't always have correct info - they're still learning too. Bottom line is that all my clients had it linked and showing in MDE an the one time it didn't, I found out a mistake had been made and MM had not been credited to account.

totaldisneygirl

Original Poster
When you purchased the MM, you should have been give a confirmation number. I would try using that number to link MM. I'm a TA and in the short amount of time MM has been up and running, I've found that sometimes it automatically links and sometimes you have to do it manually. I've also found that when I call for information, the cast member doesn't always have correct info - they're still learning too. Bottom line is that all my clients had it linked and showing in MDE an the one time it didn't, I found out a mistake had been made and MM had not been credited to account.
The MM came as part of a package though so I never received a confirmation for it...I just received a confirmation for my reservation.

Karenb64

mmm... Well, in the end what matters is that you have a printed confirmation of what is in your package. If your package is booked through Disney travel Co. (not sure how these special deals for FL residents work), then you will receive travel documents that will show what is part of your package. It also wouldn't hurt to try putting your pkg. confirmation number in where is says to link MM. It might work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom