Magicband/Ticket pick up

JordanKing

Original Poster
So I decided to make a last minute trip. I don't have enough time for me to ship my tickets to me through the mail so I'm going to pick them up at the park. So my question is, when I go to pick them up (where ever I end up doing it) am I getting a magic band or just a regular ticket?

JohnD

Are you staying on property? If so, your MB will be waiting for you at check in. Likely gray if you didn't have time to choose a color. You can pick up your ticket (a plastic card) at any Guest Relations on property (all four parks and DTD).

Rob562

And don't worry, that plastic ticket will work for everything you need it to: park entrance, FP+, even linking to PhotoPass photos. Just make sure you've linked it to your MDE profile.

If you have an existing Band from a previous trip, you can use it on this trip. As long as both the new ticket and the Band are connected to the same MDE profile, they can "talk" to each other.

If you don't have a Band and you want one, you can purchase one in the park, but it's just a convenience factor. For all basic functions available to an off-site Guest there's nothing a Band can do that a plastic ticket can't.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom