MagicBand Roll Out Question

travellerman

Original Poster
So, just to double check this, the MagicBands are now available at all the Disney hotels on a permanent basis? When I was there last it was 'testing' and am not sure if they are out permanently for all hotels at Disney or will it stop and start again? Next trip is probably this fall, late September or October time. Considering renting points. I'll probably get another magicband? (kind of looking forward to it)

cspencer96

So, just to double check this, the MagicBands are now available at all the Disney hotels on a permanent basis? When I was there last it was 'testing' and am not sure if they are out permanently for all hotels at Disney or will it stop and start again? Next trip is probably this fall, late September or October time. Considering renting points. I'll probably get another magicband? (kind of looking forward to it)
Yep! Technically, it is still "testing" and Disney will continue to refer to it as such until they are comfortable enough not to. However, what we see now is very, very close to the finished product, albeit still with a few bugs and extra features to sort out and enable. Each new stay gets a new MagicBand, and each MagicBand tied to your account may be used interchangeably at any time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom