MagicBand for a friend

Disneytraveller

Original Poster
I was wondering if it is possible to get a magicband as a gift for a friend back home and have it set up and assigned to them even though they won't be with me. They will be coming a couple months or so later and I thought it might be nice to get it for them (one of the custom ones that I know they'd like) That way they can use it at the Magical Express when they arrive.(Disney won't ship magicbands outside USA) it's their first trip to DW and I thought it would be a nice gift if it was possible to get it and assign it for them now. Any ideas if it's possible and how i'd go about it.

HurricaneHanna

If you manage your friend's profile in My Disney Experience, or if your accounts are linked as friends you'll be able to have the band linked to your friend's profile. If this isn't the case then you can just buy the band unactivated, gift it to your friend, and then he or she can link it to their MDE account themselves using the unique number code inside the band.
In any case, when you purchase the Magicband the CM helping you will explain all of your options.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom