MagicBand+ coming to Disney Cruise Line?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I can still get a card. Good. I abhor those stupid new bands that they have the balls to charge you $35 (minimum) for. Don’t like wearing a lanyard? Disconnect the card holder from the lanyard and keep it in your pocket. Problem solved, for $0.00.

I have zero issues or problems using a card. Zero. Foisting another band on people and calling it “more convenient” is just dumb.

Surfin' Tuna

Dear sir, it is a very convenient way to strip another 35-50/person from the "guests." They used to create the problem and sell a solution. Selling the solution to a problem that doesn't exist is just evolution.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Dear sir, it is a very convenient way to strip another 35-50/person from the "guests." They used to create the problem and sell a solution. Selling the solution to a problem that doesn't exist is just evolution.
I’m waiting for them to increase the price but force “guests” to buy different packages because “that’s what our guests want”. Strip out what’s included, keep prices the same or higher, and charge for what was once included. It’s the Bob way.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
You had me worried for a second that you had been hacked. We know this isn't happening. Mickey and Minnie have new anniversary costumes that aren't free.
I’m sure the awful 25th anniversary song was pricey as well. Expecting a 25% price increase before the next sailings are released.

Indy_UK

With MagicBand+ coming to cruiseline do we know if it means MagicMobile is expanding and I can use my watch on the cruise too?

DCBaker

Premium Member
It appears the DisneyBand+ is now available for purchase on the Disney Cruise Line website for guests sailing on the Disney Wish starting June 12, 2023.

"Save $10 on each DisneyBand+ when you purchase before your sailing! Offer valid for US residents only traveling on the Disney Wish starting on June 12, 2023. Order must be placed at least 11 days before sailing. Reservation must be paid in full."

DCLcruiser

I am very happy about this. I have always said how great it would be for At Sea days to leave the key in your room and have a waterproof version for the pool, etc.

I can't remember, when buying cocktails, do we have to show our room key or just say the cabin number? If so, this would make those purchases easier too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom