MagicBand + cancelled reservation

mdubm

Original Poster
I know this question has been asked in some capacity, but I’m a little confused in my situation.

I booked a room at ASMovies and our magic bands are set to arrive tomorrow. No fast passes booked as we’re just doing MNSSHP. I am actually going to end up renting DVC points from someone, so once that all goes through, I’ll be canceling my reservation. Will they go inactive? Will Disney expect me to return them? I’d like to be able to link them with my new reservation if possible.

Last question, can you link MNSSHP tickets on magic band or will I need to actually have the hard ticket? First time attending the party. Super excited!

RonAnnArbor

You don't need to return them. They remain linked to you forever. Your MNSSHP tickets should be connect to your magic band. They always tell you to bring your hard tickets along anyway just in case. If you are on property to you can stop at any Guest Services desk. like the building in Disney Springs, and they can check everything is properly connected for you.

Your band will never go inactive - its just a matter of what is connected to your account.

mdubm

Original Poster
You don't need to return them. They remain linked to you forever. Your MNSSHP tickets should be connect to your magic band. They always tell you to bring your hard tickets along anyway just in case. If you are on property to you can stop at any Guest Services desk. like the building in Disney Springs, and they can check everything is properly connected for you.

Your band will never go inactive - its just a matter of what is connected to your account.
Thanks! I just wasn’t sure since these are new if Disney would want them returned.

RonAnnArbor

No Problem. Nope, they are yours forever. You can use them on future trips, even if you get new ones. They all stay active. Once activated to you they can never be activated for someone else. They have no reason to have you return them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom