Magical Wish Explanation

darroy

I have booked a trip for WDW in September. We choose the Deluxe Magic Tour which includes 2 Magical Wishes per person per day. As I understand it, we can use these Magical Wishes at restaurants, backstage tours, shows, etc. We are interested in seeing La Nouba. Reservations are strongly suggested. So, here's my question: How do we use our Magical Wishes to purchase advance tickets to La Nouba? I checked with the AAA agent who booked the trip, and she indicated that this was not possible and that we could not book anything in advance. Thanks in advance for any help.

Pioneer Hall

You may have to purchase the tickets ahead of time, and when you get there they may credit your charge card when you use your magical wishes.

Just a note...La Nouba counts as 2 Magical Wishes, so you can't get anything else that day.

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
You may have to purchase the tickets ahead of time, and when you get there they may credit your charge card when you use your magical wishes.

Just a note...La Nouba counts as 2 Magical Wishes, so you can't get anything else that day.

Don't buy the tickets ahead of time. My friends did the same and they never took it as 2 wishes. Don't worry I have seen La Nouba tons of times. Just plan to see the show half way through your trip and book the seats the day you get to WDW. Look in the other thread about La Nouba I told where the best seats were. Have fun and don't worry you will still be able to get good seats.

Upvote 0

Disneynut

We booked the Discovery Magic package last October, staying at the AKL. If you want to se La Nouba with the package, you can not book the tickets ahead of time. You need to check what is available at the time of check-in. Also, you get two wishes per day for the length of the stay, this does not mean that you only get two per day. Example - If you are staying 7 days you get 14 wishes. You could use all 14 wishes on your first day, although I don't know how you could do that. We used our wishes for La Nouba, dinner every night and Keys to the Kingdom and we still had six wishes left on our last day that we had to use on merchandise. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

darroy

Original Poster
:) Thanks for the great replies. This certainly helps clarify a few of the details. We've never done the Magic Wishes things and hope it works out well during this visit.

Upvote 0

DisneyWorldGuru

Magical Wishes:
Choose from the following list of Magical Wishes Features (two per person, per night). (Example: a three-night stay offers you a choice of six selections per person, redeemable whenever you like during your stay):

NOTE: Options noted below with a "(2)" count as two Magical Wishes selections.
Dining:

Disney Character breakfast or traditional Resort breakfast
Table service and counter service lunch or dinner (available at over 150 participating Walt Disney World® restaurants)
Disney Dinner Shows
Selected signature table service restaurants (2): California Grill, Fulton's Crab House, the Flying Fish Café, Bistro de Paris, Citricos, Coral Reef Restaurant, Narcoossee's and Yachtsman Steakhouse
Recreation:

30-minute private golf lesson
Deluxe golf club rental
18-Hole Disney Golf** (tee times after 11:00 a.m.) (2)
Length-of-stay health club access
Two consecutive rounds (36 holes) of miniature golf plus a souvenir mug and fountain drink
60-minute session of waterskiing, wakeboarding or tubing (2)
30-minute watercraft rental including mini-powerboats, canopy boats, sailboats and pontoon boats
Souvenir Photos:

Mickey 'n You live photo session featuring Mickey Mouse in person at Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Theme Park Tours:

The UnDISCOVERED Future World at Epcot® (ages 16 and older)
Gardens of the World at Epcot® (ages 16 and older)
Hidden Treasures of World Showcase at Epcot® (ages 16 and older)
Disney's Family Magic at Magic Kingdom® Park (all ages)
Disney's The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains at Magic Kingdom® Park (ages 10 and older)
Disney's Keys to the Kingdom at Magic Kingdom® Park (ages 16 and older)
Spas:

Selected spa treatments (ages 14 and older)
Selected preferred spa treatments (ages 18 and older)(2)
Children's Activity Centers:
Up to six hours per day at a Disney Children's Activity Center (ages 4-12) with dinner
Specially Created Disney Merchandise:

Disney's Magical Moments Pin
100 Years of Magic photo frame with matching pin
Disney's Magic in the Streets parade Memories Compact Disc
Specially designed Backpack from DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park
One Leave a Legacy Tile at Epcot® (up to two images per tile)
Commemorative Sericel featuring a lovable Disney character in a memorable setting (2)
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park sculpted clock featuring Mickey Mouse, Pluto and Goofy
Downtown Disney Area:

Souvenir T-shirt from participating Downtown Disney® locations
Cirque du Soleil®:

Admission to the Cirque du Soleil® show, La Nouba™ (2)

**Tee time availability varies by season

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom