Magical Gatherings Sign

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Here's a shot of one of the new "Magical Gatherings" signs at the MK on Main Street. Looks like Pixey Dust and Tinkerbell is the highlight of the new promotion.

(So sorry if this is a repost of stuff)

Attachments

• magicalgatherings.jpg
    magicalgatherings.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 252

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
All of the parks have these now, there are two different types, the one PD has shown and and another one with Tink off to the side hitting the Magical Gatherings word with dust.

CTXRover

I don't really care for the bright pink color along Main Street. It would have been better to be a dark red or something. Perhaps they look better in person? I was always kind of partial to the non-banner look of Main Street. Banners at the other parks are nice during celebrations, but I think Main Street looks so much more "mature" without banners. These don't light up like the 100YOM ones, do they? I always thought the 100 YOM were neat at night with that effect.

I don't know why, but they sure are pushing Tink all of the sudden from these new banners to the resort cards to the CM tags.

CTXRover

Originally posted by X2CommNavISTC
All of the parks have these now, there are two different types, the one PD has shown and and another one with Tink off to the side hitting the Magical Gatherings word with dust.

Does each park have a different color banner or this same pink one?

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
I believe there are just the two, blue and pink. But I have seen the blue more than anything else.

No, these dont light up.

And Im guessing they're pushing Tink because of...because of...oh bother:veryconfused:

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
They have light green ones at the AK. I have seen the same logo on Disney Transportation, both monorails and some buses. Saw yellow at DOwntownDisney as well. If i can find teh picture from the AK, i'll post it.

But no, theyre not all pink - just at the MK.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Uh, can we just go ahead and give Tink a spliff to hold in the AK banners? Might as well, might make her look better! What in the world did they do to her colors?

On the monorails they have the banner in the form of a circle in blue, yellow and red.

TestTrackTom

doesn't anybody think that the new "motto" has A LOT in common with the popular card game, Magic the Gathering?

that's exactly what popped into my head when i saw the new motto

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
Originally posted by TestTrackTom
doesn't anybody think that the new "motto" has A LOT in common with the popular card game, Magic the Gathering?

that's exactly what popped into my head when i saw the new motto

LMAO - I havent heard that refgerence in a long time. Damm, i havent touched those cards in ages... theyre collecting dust somewhere.

But uh no, no i didnt make the initial connection, so.... LOL

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Urrrrrr! Those darn signs are everywhere! I hate them! They are going overboard with this promotion, I mean, everytime you turn around there's Tinkerbell and the words "Magical Gatherings" haunting you! :lol:

meeko_33785

Originally posted by CTXRover
I don't really care for the bright pink color along Main Street. It would have been better to be a dark red or something. Perhaps they look better in person? I was always kind of partial to the non-banner look of Main Street. Banners at the other parks are nice during celebrations, but I think Main Street looks so much more "mature" without banners. These don't light up like the 100YOM ones, do they? I always thought the 100 YOM were neat at night with that effect.

I agree with you. I kind of like Main Street bannerless for the most part. I remember they use to have paterotic red, white, and blue banners that they would use sometimes that looked great and fit well with the theming of the area, but these pink ones and the 100 Years light-up banners seemed out of place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom