Magical Express

Djsfantasi

Last time I went all you needed was your magic band.
You didn’t need a reservation?

How did you book your trip? Disney site, third-party site, authorized Disney planner? Depending on how you purchased your vacation, DME reservations may have been made for you.

I almost always booked through a DTP. And she took care of making a reservation for DME. But it definitely was a separate step.

This time, she no longer could book flights as part of a Disney vacation. So I booked my own. I received a letter from Disney asking if I had made my DME reservations. So I checked with my DTP. Since she didn’t have flight information, she never made DME reservations. She made them that instant.

graphite1326

You didn’t need a reservation?

How did you book your trip? Disney site, third-party site, authorized Disney planner? Depending on how you purchased your vacation, DME reservations may have been made for you.

I almost always booked through a DTP. And she took care of making a reservation for DME. But it definitely was a separate step.

This time, she no longer could book flights as part of a Disney vacation. So I booked my own. I received a letter from Disney asking if I had made my DME reservations. So I checked with my DTP. Since she didn’t have flight information, she never made DME reservations. She made them that instant.
3rd party. But I never received a letter to show. All I needed was my magic band.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom