Magical Express???

momof2girls

I called and set up Magical Express for our trip in October about two months ago when I booked our flight. Well, I just went on Disney's website to make a payment and noticed that my information was not in there so I went to enter it again, and it won't take it because I am not using a participating airline! Why wouldn't the CM on the phone tell me that? Will I have to use a taxi or rent a car now or will I be able to use ME? I'm so confused!! :veryconfu

JPVonDrake

momof2girls said:
I called and set up Magical Express for our trip in October about two months ago when I booked our flight. Well, I just went on Disney's website to make a payment and noticed that my information was not in there so I went to enter it again, and it won't take it because I am not using a participating airline! Why wouldn't the CM on the phone tell me that? Will I have to use a taxi or rent a car now or will I be able to use ME? I'm so confused!! :veryconfu

I'm sorry you are experiencing challenges with our website. As long as you are flying into and out of the Orlando International Airport, you can enjoy the services of DME transportation regardless of your airline, not to worry.

There are known challenges viewing reservations online that were originally made or modified by the Disney Reservation Center. Although you can still make payments online, always call to verify / update your information.

If you were booked on DME by calling, and then try to add or modify DME online, you will almost always receive an error message. Please call back to verify your DME is correct, and then pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... oops I mean pay no attention to what you see online.

Enjoy your Vacation!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom