Magical Express Question...

TOTGuy

I know it seems silly that a CM is asking this but if me and a friend are coming in on different flights can we both use magical express?

David

If you both are arriving around the same time, even if on different airlines, then you can both use the same Magicial Express, as long as going to the same general location. For example, they have busses for hotels in the AK area, different ones for MK, etc.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I assume you are asking because you are on the same room reservation?

If so, it doesn't matter if you arrive at 9am and he arrives at 9pm, you both can use magical express to your resort.

Upvote 0

Rob562

But note that if your friend is flying in from a separate airport/state, all of the luggage tags and travel documents will go to the person whose name is on the reservation. It's up to that person to get the luggage tags and DME documents to the other. (My friend and I will have to do this next year, as I'll be flying from New England and he'll be flying from Minnesota)

-Rob

Upvote 0

David

In my earlier post, I should have said they could both use the same bus if they were flying in around the same time. I did not mean to imply that only one could use the service if coming in separately.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

To clarify...

If some or all of the Guests on your reservation are coming in on different flights you CAN make individual reservations for Disney's Magical Express for each Guest. This is very easy and is done all the time.

Although each Guest will have separate Magical Express Travel Documents, they can only be sent to the address listed for the lead Guest on the reservation. You will be responsible to forward these documents to the other members of your party.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom