Magical Express Question how does it work with MDE? HELP!

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Bear with me, have everything booked through my MDE...but just got my flight information and see no place to plug it in. My trip is not for a few months, but in the past whenever I booked a vacation they entered it and signed me up for Magical Express. How does that work now....do I still need to call Disney helpers or does it appear eventually on the MDE site? THANKS :)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Odd I cannot find it through the WDW site or does it appear on my reservations.....must be an old page? Guess I will call next week to see if it "took" thanks.

DisneyJoe

Odd I cannot find it through the WDW site or does it appear on my reservations.....must be an old page? Guess I will call next week to see if it "took" thanks.

It will NOT appear on your reservation in MDE, at least not at this time.

All this form does is allow you to send the info.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Think I will have to call tomorrow, I spent a long while on phone changing my reservation to a room only package to take benefit of the 6 mo financing with the Disney Visa.....and I HAD seen Magical Express under my MDE reservations prior, not right away but past few weeks it was there....but NOW I just looked and its nowhere to be seen. I am thinking they gave me a different confirmation number and while my fastpasses and dining reservations are still there and good, I better ensure all is well with Magical Express stuff. AND first time checking in online.....been to that desk a bunch....will be nice just to go home after a long flight. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom