Magical Express Online

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello all, I used to have my flights before I booked trip and entered when I made resort reservations.....this time I did it prior and see nowhere to enter flight information on MDE....thought it used to let you add that and other things to reservation online in the past. I see old links on boards from 2017 but now do you have to call to set this up? THANKS!!!:happy::happy::happy:

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I had seen that before....its still odd that you can't reach it through the main WDW page....anyhow I went under my reservation, clicked change reservation, and scrolled down to bottom where it had Magical Express.....I added it and provided my flights...then it asked me to purchase....but said I already paid downpayment and rest due at checkin. Rather odd but I got an email confirmation that stated that change of adding magical express. When I go back to my MDE I don't see it anywhere but will keep my email on file to check on later down the road. When does one get their yellow luggage tags...isn't it like a month prior?

DisneyJoe

I had seen that before....its still odd that you can't reach it through the main WDW page....anyhow I went under my reservation, clicked change reservation, and scrolled down to bottom where it had Magical Express.....I added it and provided my flights...then it asked me to purchase....but said I already paid downpayment and rest due at checkin. Rather odd but I got an email confirmation that stated that change of adding magical express. When I go back to my MDE I don't see it anywhere but will keep my email on file to check on later down the road. When does one get their yellow luggage tags...isn't it like a month prior?
Magical Express doesn't show in MDE.

Yes, the yellow tags arrive sometime between 15 and 21 days before travel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom