Magical Express-No Tags

allidog1

Original Poster
Does anyone have any advice or experience with how the Magical Express collects bags when you don’t put the yellow tags on them?

I’m about 4 days out from my trip and I haven’t received the yellow tags for the Magical Express to automatically get them. I know that the Disney website says that as long as I provide my baggage info they will still collect it, but I’m worried they won’t grab it and that it may be easier to just grab my bag myself.

I’d love anyone else’s experience.

PeakSeason

When you check in at the Magical Express podium on the ground floor of the airport, give the receipts that you obtained when you checked your bags at your departure airport to the Disney cast member. The information on these receipts will allow Disney to locate your bags in a similar manner to the yellow DME tags usually received in the mail. The DME luggage service works great. We've used it at least 12 times with at least 48 bags and have never had one go missing. It's a great convenience.

nickys

Premium Member
Agree with @PeakSeason. This is what all international visitors have to do.

It just means the bags will come onto the carousel and they’ll be pulled from there. But if you’re uncomfortable with it, then just get the bags yourself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom